Astra Razor Blades
Cut-Throat Razor Blades.
5 pack of Astra blades used for a cut-throat or a safety razor.
Easy to use and depending on how thick your hair is, can last up to 5 shaves per blade.
Directions for cut-throat use:
- While keeping the blade in the paper, fold blades from the outside into the center (in half).
- Once you hear a *snap* sound it means the blades have broken in half.
- Unwrap the paper on one side and take out one half of the blade.
- Put blade into your cut-throat - you will see 2 divots in the cut-throat line the blade up with them and make sure the blade is straight and aligned properly.
When using blades for cut-throats, this means you will get 10 out of your "5 pack" because you only use half a blade each time.
Directions for Safety Razor use:
- Unscrew the safety razor top so it's open.
- Take off all paper that is covering the blade.
- Put the whole blade into the top of the safety razor and close the top.